Looking for somewhere unique to have your child’s birthday party? Then come to Kent Life and treat yourself to a fun-filled stress-free party, that everyone will remember...
- Winter Party (Nov to Feb) - £10 per child*
- Standard Party - £13 per child *
- Paint a Pot Party (available at 10am and 4pm) - £14 per child*
*A £1 surcharge will be added to party prices on special event days.
Parties run at 10am, 1pm and 4pm*
- Feed the Farmyard Party
The party host will lead your party around our farm to meet and feed at least 3 of our furry farmyard friends... Baa-rilliant for budding young farmers.
- Party Games
The party host will entertain all the party children and play traditional party games before spending time on the play areas; these games will be age and interest appropriate. If your child likes a particular game - lets us know and we will play it!
- Groom-a-Goat Party
All the party children will have an exclusive animal encounter with one of our many friendly goats. The children will be led to the goat paddock with the party host and will have an opportunity to get close and groom our goats.
- Paint-a-Pot Party (Available at 10am and 4pm)
The party host will lead all the party guests to the Paint-a-Pot Studio to be creative and design their own masterpiece on a selection of ceramic figurines, to take home with them on the day. Party prices depend on the time of year your booking is for, ask our bookings officer for more details.
- Cuddle Corner Party (Available from Nov to Feb)
Keep dry and warm during the winter in our special animal encounter area and all children will have a chance to meet, pet and hold at least 3 of our small friendly farmyard friends.
All parties include
- Friendly party host for 2 hours
- Exclusive decorated room for your party
- Yummy party tea and unlimited jugs of squash
- Play time in the indoor and outdoor play areas
- Special Kent Life party invitations with map and directions
- All invited guests bring 1 adult FREE and the birthday child brings 2 adults FREE!
- ALL DAY entrance to Kent Life for all party guests
- All children wear a special brightly coloured tabard for the duration of the party
- Goody Bags
Farmyard theme including: farmyard animal loot bag, foam animal mask, squeezey long tongue toy, bottle of bubbles and farmyard themes stickers. Only £2 per bag.
- Animal Feed
Most of our animals will eat the animal food, in particular, the goats and sheep love it!! Only £1 per bag.
- Duck Food
Feed our hungry ducks and geese on the pond, either at the start or at the end of your party. Only £1 per bag.
- Refreshments for the Grown-Ups
A selection of tea, coffee and biscuits or cake can be pre-arranged and brought to the party room for all the grown-ups. Tea/Coffee & Biscuits £1.95 per head. Tea/Coffee and Cake £2.55 per head.
- Ask about our Pass-the-Parcel option from £7.50
How to Book
Booking and Payment
- To secure your booking, completed a Booking Enquiry Form and send or email to us. From 31 March to 4 Nov please use this Summer Birthday Party Enquiry. From 5 Nov to 30 Mar 2013 please use this Winter Birthday Party Enquiry
- Along with the £25 non-refundable deposit, which is payable over the phone or via cheque (Continuum Kent Life Ltd).
- We highly recommend the outstanding balance is paid priory to your party - this is to speed up the admissions process.
For more information contact 01622 621249 or email email@example.com
T&Cs - the small print
- Make sure your party has the right amount of children to make it go with a swing. Our standard parties are no more than 20, but no less than eight paying children please. However, if you would like to bring more than 20 please drop us and email or give us a call.
- Paint-a-Pot Parties can only accommodate up to 12 children and a minimum of 8 children.
- The birthday child can bring two adults FREE and all invited guests can bring one FREE adult each. Additional adults will be charged at the group rate of £6.75 per person.
- If the birthday child has a membership pass they get in absolutely FREE.
- First come, first served, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full Terms & Conditions.