Our award-winning historical Theme Days run from 10am to 2.35pm and cost £8.50 per child with a generous free-adult ratio*. This price includes all workshops and activities, all-day admittance to Kent Life, free parking, a room to store bags and have lunch, as well as free downloadable risk assessments and a free familiarisation visit for the lead teacher if required.
For more information, please contact our Education Officers on 01622 621246. Alternatively, download the Theme Day Booking Form and return via email.
NEW THEME DAYS for school year 2014-2015 are now open for booking! Kent Life is ready for the changes in the History curriculum starting September 2014. Following the same award-wining format you are used to, children will be able to enjoy a full day of workshops discovering how people lived in Britain during the Stone Age, Anglo Saxon and Viking times. Everyone is encouraged to dress up in period costume (with warm clothes underneath!) for a total immersion in history. The smells and sounds will make the period come to life and enhance the children's learning. Of course our popular existing Theme Days are still here as well, fully adapted to reflect the requirements of the new curriculum.
For more information and dates, please click on the links below. More Theme Day dates will be added if required, so please inform us you are interested and your class isn't able to visit on the dates advertised.
Praise for Educational Theme Days at Kent Life:
- The whole day was very well organised and lots of fun. We all thoroughly enjoyed it
- Very enjoyable and informative day. All loved the schoolroom, especially the adults!
- Excellent day. Well organised. Children thoroughly enjoyed it and very educational. Highly recommended.
- The children really enjoyed their day and all the staff were amazingly helpful. Thankyou!
- Excellent facilities
- Excellent value for money
- The children had a wonderful day learning more about Egyptians and reinforcing what they already knew
*1 free adult per every 4 paying pupils (KS1), 1 adult free per every 5 paying pupils (KS2)