Looking for somewhere different to bring your pre-school, nursery or after-school club? Then come to Kent Life on our special Play Day package
Play all day at Kent Life! Bring your young group for a farm-tastic day out and enjoy all the benefits of this special package:
- ALL under 3's come FREE!
- Free adults **
- All day entry to Kent Life
- Indoor lunch room
- Indoor soft play barn and outdoor adventure play ground.
- Daily fun-tastic activities
- Nature Trail
- Tractor Rides
All this for just £4.80 per child and under 3's come FREE!!
For more information or to book, please call us on 01622 763936 or email us at email@example.com.
PLAYDAYS BOOKING FORM 2017
- Animal Feed
Most of our animals will eat the animal food, in particular the goats and sheep love it!! Only £1 per bag
- Duck Food
Feed our hungry ducks and geese on the pond, either at the start or at the end of your visit. Only £1 per bag
- Meet the Animals Workshop
Have an exclusive tour around our farmyard. Pet and learn about all our animals including our pigs, sheep, cows, ducks, rabbits, guinea pigs and more. Only £2 per child.
- Mini Beasts Workshop
Through games and hands-on activities pupils explore the different groups of mini beasts that live here, learning details of beetles, spiders, flying insects, butterflies and moths. Only £1.75 per child.
- Picnic Lunch Boxes - Special Offer!
Take the hassle out of lunchtime and the children's picnic boxes will be brought to your lunch room. They include: a small sandwich with either ham, cheese or jam, a box of raisins, packet of Quavers and either a bottle of water or fruit juice. Only £4.15 per child. Special offer: Order 10 lunchboxes, get 1 free!
T&C's - the small print
- All daily activities and tractor rides are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Small charges may apply for some activities, these activities are optional.
- **1 adult admitted FREE for every 3 paying children.
- All additional adults must pay group rate at £7.25.
- Membership passes are not valid for this package.
- Payment must be made on the day and in one lump sum by the group leader or representative.