All persons booking and/or visiting Kent Life do so subject to the following conditions: Booking:
- All bookings remain provisional until a signed copy of the Event Contract has been returned to the group bookings office and the deposit has been paid.
- Once a signed copy of the Event Contract and the deposit has been received by the group bookings office your booking will be automatically confirmed. Written confirmation is not sent out unless requested.
- All provisional bookings will be released 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- To amend your booking please call 01622 621249 or email email@example.com. Kent Life reserves the right to charge for any amendments made within the 7 day period prior to arrival.
- A deposit must be made for all events at Kent Life. Deposits should be made when confirming the booking.
- The remainder of the balance should be paid at least 7 days in advance of the event by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Arrangements can be made to invoice for the remainder of the balance. All invoices must be paid within 28 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so may result in full pre-payment being required on future visits.
- Cheques must be made payable to Planning Solutions Ltd t/a Kent Life and sent to Kent Life, Lock Lane, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AU
- Payment by credit card should be made by calling the bookings office on 01622 621249.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days in advance of your arrival time. To cancel your booking please call 01622 763936. Standard fees for late cancellation are 100% of the deposit.
- A Remittance Advice should be sent to the Group Bookings Office to confirm all BACS transfers. Your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment into our bank.
- Once payments have been received a receipt will be sent out.
- Arrival / Late arrival. We ask all attendees to arrive at the admissions desk at least 10 minutes before their admission. Kent Life reserves the right to refuse entry to any group arriving after their scheduled tour time. Kent Life retains absolute discretion as to whether late arriving groups / people will be charged for their tour. Standard fees for late arrival will be 100% of the booking.
- Groups arriving with less people than originally booked will be charged for all pre-ordered tickets.
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 days in advance of your arrival time. Kent Life retains absolute discretion as to whether late cancellations will be charged. Standard fees for late cancellation are 100% of the deposit.
- No-shows. Kent Life retains absolute discretion as to whether groups who do not arrive for their event will be charged. Standard fees for no-shows are 100% of the booking.
- Refunds. Kent Life retains absolute discretion as to whether refunds will be given.
- Kent Life reserves the right to refuse entry on to a tour or remove any person who:
a. Arrives late for their tour Farm Hygiene - Adults must supervise children's hand washing with soap and water.
b. Is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
c. Does not respect the historical nature of the attraction.
d. Behaves in a manner which is disruptive to the enjoyment of other visitors.
e. Behaves in a manner which compromises the safety of other visitors or staff.
f. Uses verbal or physical threats or insults toward any member of staff.