Kent Life provides plenty of fun activities for kids. Let them run wild in the outdoor play area, drive the electric quads*, or take a ride on our adorable donkeys*, all while you take time out in Dotty's Tea Room to enjoy our delicious selection of homemade cakes and snacks.
Our daily itinerary of fun activities changes with the seasons – at Easter, join us for bottle feeding the lambs, use the play beach and bouncy castle in the summer, try water zorbing* in the autumn, or take a ride on Santa’s sleigh in winter.
Our large indoor soft play area is a hit for those wet days in Kent and covers three floors of fun for kids to explore. Be creative in the paint-a-pot studio*, or get to know our smaller farmyard friends in cuddle corner.
Tractor rides run daily in fair weather, while our year-round hunt for various mystery wooden objects dotted around the site - with delicious prizes as a reward - is always popular.
Please note that not all of these activities are available daily or all year round, some are subject to an additional charge and specific terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Activities marked * carry a small additional charge.
- Height restrictions apply in the indoor play barn, donkey rides and bouncy castle.
- Age restrictions apply in the outdoor play area.
- Shoes are not permitted in the indoor play barn or bouncy castle, but socks must be worn.
- Children are the responsibility of their parent, carer or guardian and should be supervised at all times.
- Some activities will not operate in adverse weather conditions.
- Remember, we are a farm – please wash your hands with soapy water after touching any of our animals.
- All activities do not operate all day, everyday. To avoid disappointment, you are advised to call in advance of your visit.
- Kent Life reserves the right to change, alter or cancel any activity without prior notification.
- Please be careful in the paint-a-pot studio. Aprons are provided and Kent Life will accept no liability for damage to clothes.
- Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing & footwear when visiting Kent Life.